Cannot receive MMS from iPhones
Recently, I have been unable to receive messages from some friends.
I have a Droid Maxx on Verizon.
I have done some testing today.
1) Mobile Data is on.
2) There are no message blocks, or any limitations on the account.
3) Non iPhones can send me messages with no issues.
4) I have never owned an iPhone, so iMessenger has never been used on my number.
5) This stopped working After July 26th, which is the last date I can find with a picture from a friend with an iPhone.
6) Sometimes, I will see a brief message about Being Unable to Download Message, some period after the MMS was sent from an iPhone to me.
Any help would be appreciated, my girlfriend is getting mad at me.
Re: Cannot receive MMS from iPhones
Welcome to AC :)
If this is only happening with iPhones and not Android/other devices, it is likely an issue on Apple's side. What have you tried to fix the issue?