Google Play Store won't come up? Is there a problem? How do I fix it? The circle just keeps going around and around, etc.
- 08-13-2014, 06:25 PM #2
Re: play store
An update is being rolled out since a few days ago, maybe yours is still loading. Do you have connectivity elsewhere? Also, have you tried hitting the overflow button and selecting something else? For me it happens sometimes when I update an app, leave it there, and then go back to the Play Store, only a blank screen with the loading circle appears. Just going to the overflow menu button and selecting something else or searching for an app clears it.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-24-2014, 08:48 PM
- By Alyse80 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 07:52 PM
- By angry english in forum LG G Pad 8.3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-17-2014, 12:09 AM
- By Mountain Dew Me in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:24 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 03:59 PM