I don't know if this is an Android or a Gmail problem. Yesterday my People app on my HTC DNA as well as my Nexus 7 lost nearly all my contacts. In gmail, they were no longer under "My Contacts" but only "Other Contacts". I restored from the previous day in gmail. An hour or so later both devices matched. Today their gone again.
- 08-13-2014, 06:07 PM #2
Re: Lost contacts
Welcome to Android Central! Can you clarify the sequence of events? Did you notice the contacts were gone from your devices first, then restored them from your Google account on the web, and now find that they're gone again? Are all of your contacts present in Google Contacts on the web?
- By gatorheel in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2014, 02:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 06:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-13-2014, 05:33 PM
- By Shrivatsa Prahallada in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-13-2014, 01:09 PM