i dropped my galaxy s4 in the toilet when I was in the bathroom I quickly took it out patted it dry and took it a part to let it dry what should I do now? im leaving for college in a day and I need to know if I have to get it fixed by a professional
- 08-13-2014, 07:39 PM #2
Re: phone issues
Separate the back cover, sd card, sim and battery and put the them in a sealable bag of uncooked rice for 2 days.
You know, the rice you have waiting for just this event. ASAP so go to a store NOW! The screen can take 5 days to lose any splodge marks. Should you have access to isopropyl alcohol preferably at 99% immersing in that is better still. Good luck!Sent from this thing using a finger.
Exaggerating since 756 BC
Take Note: I'm a Stickler for Detial
- By Masx in forum VerizonReplies: 3Last Post: 08-22-2014, 08:44 PM
- By Jeffrey_L in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2014, 08:14 PM
- By evoldroid in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 7Last Post: 08-17-2014, 07:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:18 PM
- By Shrivatsa Prahallada in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:06 PM