I have been searching for an answer to my problem and no one seems to have one. So about a week ago I noticed that an icon was on my lock screen that I thought I had cleared out of my notification panel. When I went into the notification panel there was no notification. So I thought it was just a glitch or whatever. When I turned my phone again the icon was still there but only on the lock screen. As I unlock my phone it is no longer there. Now my whole notification bar is "stuck" on my lockscreen. Including wifi battery, time, etc. It is stuck behind the current notification bar that seems to still be functioning correctly. Also, the icons behind everything else are grey. And like I said once i unlock my phone everything is fine and working. It just really annoys me and I have no clue what happened. Please help. I have restarted my phone, deleted the app the icon was from, shutdown my phone. I do not know what else to do.
- 08-13-2014, 09:55 PM #2
Re: "Stuck" icons
What device do you have?
- 08-14-2014, 02:48 AM #3
- 08-19-2014, 11:40 PM #4
- 08-20-2014, 12:06 AM #5
- 08-20-2014, 12:16 AM #6
- 08-20-2014, 01:14 AM #7
Re: "Stuck" icons
It is normal to have to select Reboot System Now after the cache partition wipe is complete. But what error appeared?
Before considering a factory reset, try unmounting and removing your microSD card (if present), since a corrupt card can cause various issues, then reboot. Unmount is found in Settings>Storage.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2015, 02:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2015, 10:07 PM
- By snap698 in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2014, 12:48 PM
- By mindyf16 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 09-17-2014, 11:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:42 AM