Andriod Phone Crashes often
My 1 year old Lg Optimus G pro has been recently randomly shutting off a few times every day. Sometimes it will be just sitting on my table not doing anything and ill heard a quiet snapping/whooshing sound and the phone will completely shuts off and reboots. A few times it gets into a cycle where it crashes at the LG splash screen, reboots and repeats. It has even happened while plugged in and fully charged, and has also happened with airplane mode on and no apps running.
I uninstalled all of my apps and even reset to factory defaults, updated the software, but the problem continues.
Any ideas or is it time for a replacement? Is it even worth it to buy a new battery to see if that is the culprit?
- 08-13-2014, 09:42 PM #2
- 08-13-2014, 09:44 PM #3
Re: Andriod Phone Crashes often
I doubt the battery is the issue. You can try wiping the cache partition (although the factory reset is supposed to include that).
If not, it might be time to get it replaced
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By snap698 in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2014, 12:48 PM
- By formipepsi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-15-2014, 12:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:39 PM