android tablet battery replacement
my battery in my android Chinese tablet died.i had a battery shipped from Singapore for 15$. old battery had 3 wires. the new one has 2. how can I get this 2 wire battery to work.? tablet connections are labeled + - and T.S. old battery was YT358092. new battery is PL357090.
- 08-13-2014, 10:32 PM #2
Re: android tablet battery replacement
You're going to have to get a battery made for your specific device. That one won't work.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- By KarlDag in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 8Last Post: 08-28-2014, 01:10 PM
- By Greg Wilkins in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2014, 11:55 PM
- By Thomas Boyd in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:28 AM
- By Sepulcrum in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:35 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 05:33 PM