Phone switches off after reaching 20%
I recently (and accidentally) deleted the pre-installed power saving mode on my phone. Now when my phone has less than 20% battery it switches off instead of saying "entering battery saving mode".
Kind of a newbie here so if someone else has posted a solution or this is in the wrong place please do tell me! Its really bothering me how I only really have 80% of battery potential.
- 08-13-2014, 10:06 PM #2
- 08-13-2014, 10:07 PM #3
Re: Phone switches off after reaching 20%
Using an old Sony Ericsson, not completely sure which one (that's how hopeless I am). There was this Power Saving Mode app in the app list, deleted it because I was running low on memory (delete as in pressed the "edit apps" thing at the bottom right corner, then clicking the X)
- By snap698 in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2014, 12:48 PM
- By formipepsi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 10Last Post: 08-15-2014, 12:45 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:19 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 09:44 PM