Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    TurinTurambo

Default Playlist won't stay in order

OK, so I've been having this problem for months, and I'm just now trying to figure it out. I made a playlist of both uploaded and downloaded songs that refuses to keep the order I put the songs in no matter how many times I move them. Even if I'm playing the playlist, it will sometimes just switch back to its own order. How do I get the songs to stay put? (Note: this doesn't happen with any other playlist, and even when I moved the songs one by one into a new playlist, they still rearranged into their own order)

Global Posts
    9,113 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM12 5.0.2

Default Re: Playlist won't stay in order

Which app are you using? Have you tried a different app to see if it happens there as well?
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan

Default Re: Playlist won't stay in order

I have the same issue with the Google Play app. All the songs I bought and downloaded to my device from Google Play always rearrange themselves into their own order, while songs that I added from my computer to my phone stay in the order that I arranged them in. I wonder if it has something to do with syncing to my Google Play account...when I look at the playlist on the web site, only the songs that I've purchased (the ones that never stay in order) are on that playlist. I'm going to try recreating the playlist on Google Plays website and syncing that, but it's kind of annoying that I have to do that