s5 wont connect via usb cable
I have a brand new s5 and it wont connect to my laptop. I am using the cable that came with the the phone but it still wont register?? HELP I need music.
- 08-14-2014, 12:24 AM #2
Re: s5 wont connect via usb cable
What laptop are you using?
And have you downloaded the latest drivers from Samsung?
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By V3RACITY in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 19Last Post: 05-30-2015, 07:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2014, 11:36 PM
- By Longview Le in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:47 PM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 06:55 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:33 PM