Samsung device won't connect to computer
I have a Samsung galaxy note 3 - I've only had it for 4 days and i'm trying to connect it to my computer using Kies 3 but it won't connect. I actually want it to connect to Smartswitch so I can transfer my music from my iphone to my new Samsung, but I've had no luck.
All drivers are up to date. And the USB port i'm using is in fine working order.
Anyone have a solution?
- 08-14-2014, 01:21 AM #2
Re: Samsung device won't connect to computer
Does the phone get recognized at all? Not just for the Kies app?
If it does get recognized, an alternative way would be to drag the music files to a new folder and then transfer them onto your GN3.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- 08-14-2014, 03:24 AM #3
- 08-14-2014, 03:57 AM #4
- 08-14-2014, 05:00 AM #5
- 08-14-2014, 09:51 AM #6
- By TurinTurambo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-29-2016, 05:14 PM
- By Thomas Boyd in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:28 AM
- By ericizzy1 in forum VerizonReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:30 AM
- By jasmine1992 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 01:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-13-2014, 11:00 PM