Micro sd card in Galaxay Tab Pro 12.2

A

AC Question

Have just purchased the above. If I put the micro sd card into the space provided can I remove it again? Also can I transfer info from my pc using the leads provided with the plug for charging to the
Galaxy into micro sd.
No this may not seem very clear but I don't want to go ahead and blow the thing up!

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Yes, you can take it back out by simply pressing it back in a bit. It is spring loaded so it will come out fairly easily.

You can connect the device to your computer and transfer data to and from it. You can also do this with the SD card.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

Elac

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Oh thanks. So let me get this straight. I can put the micro sd into the tablet, link my pc to the tablet and then drop the info into the sd card, because that's where I want it saved and I cant put a micro card into my pc (I don't think) it only has a slot for an SD card not a micro.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Oh thanks. So let me get this straight. I can put the micro sd into the tablet, link my pc to the tablet and then drop the info into the sd card, because that's where I want it saved and I cant put a micro card into my pc (I don't think) it only has a slot for an SD card not a micro.

Yeah, you can do that :)

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty