hi so I recently found out my tht wen I plug in a pair of earphones to my lg optimus l90 they don't work but it works on other phones and devices does my phone work with any earphones plllllz help y doesn't my phone work with earphones
- 08-14-2014, 04:07 AM #2
Welcome to Android Central! There could be some debris in your headphone jack. Use a damp toothpick to root around, or a can of compressed air to blow the jack out.
What kind of headphones are they? Do they have a lot of remote control features, like pause/play/stop? If they were designed specifically for iPhones, it may not be compatible with the LG phone, since Apple's headphone jacks use a different configuration.
- By rd_nest in forum Samsung Galaxy AlphaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:13 PM
- By pawprints86 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 8Last Post: 08-19-2014, 11:39 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 01:43 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 01:37 AM
- By XymphosCraK in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-14-2014, 12:45 AM