help open my phone
I have an lg phone, I was playing around with my pattern lock not knowing I would be locked out of it. It says "Too many pattern attempts! Enter your google account" and the thing is, I don't have a clue what it is! I have tried everything! I have entered every single email and password I can possibly thing of, I have turned it off, took the battery out and took the sim card out and nothing works! Please help me asap!!
- 08-14-2014, 03:26 AM #2
Re: help open my phone
If you don't remember the password to your Google account as the backup, the only thing I can really suggest is taking it to your carrier store and seeing if they could help you unlock it another way.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- 08-14-2014, 05:30 AM #3
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-14-2014, 08:14 PM
- By Caesarbie9 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2014, 08:50 PM
- By Miss Galaxy in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2014, 08:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:07 AM