Galaxy S4 turn on automatically when i put the battery in, then dies for good.
My galaxy s4 turn on on its on with out pressing the power button as soon as i put the battery in, then it dies after it gets to the galaxy s4 logo.. then nothing would turn in back on. i tried almost everything, idk what to do.
Is it hard bricked or is it soft bricked? I also cant get to the hard reset menu. When i put the battery i quickly press the power button and the down volume button, it goes to the boot menu screen. if i press up volume button fast enough itll continue to that but then die right away. And if i dont press volume up button it also dies right away.
Please help, with any suggestions.
- 08-14-2014, 06:53 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S4 turn on automatically when i put the battery in, then dies for good.
It sounds as if it may be a problem with the power button or its associated circuitry.
This is interesting .... for an S3, but the same problem as with S4:
How to Easily Fix Defective Power Switch/Button (…:
Posted via Android Central App
- By Miss Galaxy in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2014, 08:08 AM
- By Tico2415 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:00 AM
- By egoandson in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:20 AM