How can I recover data from my corrupt micro sd card?
So I wanted to move the card from one phone to another, I tried unmounting the card but every time it said unmounting in progress it would just go back to unmount sd card... I did this 3 times and it didn't work so i just took it out. Upon inserting it into the other phone it said I needed to format the card but in doing so it would wipe the data. I have tons of pictures and music on there I haven't backed up so I need to get the data back! How can I do this for free is there a program I can download or something?? Please help!
- 08-14-2014, 12:39 PM #2
Re: How can I recover data from my corrupt micro sd card?
Try plugging it into a PC and see if you can pull the data.. If that doesn't work the data could all be corrupted. You could also try putting it back into the original phone to see if that helps.
- By kd_01 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 05:31 AM
- By kd_01 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2014, 05:06 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 12:39 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2014, 06:21 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 05:50 AM