Just got a GS5 and wonder if there is a way to replace the camera Icon on the locked screen with another App or add another widget/icon? Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.
- 08-14-2014, 10:38 AM #2
Re: Lockscreen Widgets/Icons
I'm fairly sure you can not change the shortcut you see at the bottom right of the home screen when using a stock S4/5. If there is anything, it would be under lock screen settings.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2015, 03:35 AM
- By snap698 in forum LG G3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-02-2014, 01:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-20-2014, 02:14 AM
- By ricky-c5 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 02:06 PM
- By RKnotes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 10:43 AM