Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    p3rry

Default note 3 user

if I am currently in an application and receive a phone call my application closes and I have to reopen and start all over after the call has ended. is there a setting for this? I am using a different launcher that I downloaded and thought maybe it was causing this but it doesn't seem to be the problem. is it kitkat update that does this because I don't remember having this issue before.. thanks
    Retired Ambassador

Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

Default Re: note 3 user

I don't think there's a setting for that. You mean that when you end the call it will take you to your home screen correct?

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4

yes back to the home screen.
    Retired Ambassador

Global Posts
    10,442 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock 6.0.1

Don't remember it being any different prior to KK. When you end the phone call, are you pressing the home button? Does the app have to load up again or is it just "paused"?

I have to go back into my app drawer click the icon and load it again and if it's something that I'm editing I have to start all over again and for instance I was in my task manager app that I downloaded going thru settings and recieved a call. when I hit the end call button the app immediately closed. I can see the opened app behind the call screen as I'm talking to that person but as soon as I'm disconnected it's like I backed out of the app. I use the stock dialer but it seems strange that what ever I am in is noticed in the background.