missing files on Galaxy S5 with Google Drive
When I download a file (usually mp3 1-20 MB) in Google Chrome and use the "Save As" to direct it to the Google Drive the files appears on the desktop version of Drive. They do not show up in the Drive App on my Nexus 7 or my Galaxy S5 smartphone. I also use Astro File Manager and cannot locate the files. Am I missing a "sync" option somewhere. I have the setting set to load files in WiFi and other files (doc and pdf) move without a problem. Any suggestions?
- 09-08-2014, 07:09 PM #2
Re: missing files on Galaxy S5 with Google Drive
When you select Google Drive to save the file, does it prompt you which Drive folder to save it to? Try it again and pay attention to that. Then look in that specific folder.
What happens if you swipe down when you're on the main Google Drive screen (to refresh the page). Does anything new pop up?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-09-2014, 02:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:31 AM
- By Savannah Pukanecz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 08:56 AM