I created a gmail account for work, so I am able to receive appointments on my mobile device (galaxy note II). At the job they use Microsoft Outlook. I am able to see appointments from one person only, but i need to see everyone else that sends me an appointment as well. for example, i receive the invitations to my emails (which that part is fine) but when im in the that particular email i try to click preview, to preview the appointment and the message states cannot preview message does not have the proper application. what do i need to do to be able to see these appointments?
- 08-14-2014, 09:39 AM #2
Re: Calendar Issues
That's odd. The stock e-mail app should handle those just fine. I've used the Note 2 with MS Exchange before with no issues. However, if you're trying to access someone else's calendar, that might not be allowed due to permissions from MS Exchange, but that doesn't sound like what you're trying to do, right?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 9Last Post: 06-11-2016, 03:11 AM
- By bembol in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:17 PM
- By KleineHerz in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:59 AM
- By manny258 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:55 AM
- By manny258 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 08:40 AM