How do I delete go SMS pro without using the phone that it is installed in
- 08-14-2014, 12:35 PM #2
- 08-14-2014, 12:45 PM #3
You have 2 choices - remote wipe the phone (you'll delete all apps and data that you've installed) or use Application Manager (using the phone) to uninstall the app. There's another choice - if the phone already has a remote app installed, and you can connect to it remotely - something like VNC server on the phone (and you use a VNC viewer on a computer to get to it).
All of these assume that it's your phone and you know all the passwords. Doing it on someone else's phone isn't possible without a thorough knowledge of computers, Linux and Android, and could lanf you in prison for a long time (the time depends on where you live, but it's seldom less than a few years and, in the US, could fall under terrorism laws).
BTW, uninstalling Go SMS Pro doesn't stop the phone from texting. The original texting app is still there, and whoever has the phone can reinstall Go or any other texting app.
- By Miss Galaxy in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 10Last Post: 08-11-2015, 04:53 PM
- By Madd54 in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2015, 11:30 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 02:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-12-2014, 11:58 PM
- By geezerplayer in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 02:00 PM