Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Kyle

Default Phone closes tabs on its own, help!

I have an LG Optimus G. I've never had problems with the phone. Recently (started 2 days ago), when I would open up chrome, tabs I previously had open were missing, like several tabs (20-30 tabs just gone out of the blue, probably more). Yesterday, I tried opening a tab and going several pages through my history and reopened some of them. I left the history tab open, swiped chrome out of the task manager window to see if previous lost tabs would reappear (sometimes a page is loading, I hit tab button to scroll through them and it might put me halfway through the tabs, but once I give it some time (couple of seconds), the rest of the tabs appear) but they didn't. When I checked my phone today, the history tab, tabs I had reopened from history tab, and then more tabs I had previously opened a LONG time ago were gone. It's like 2 days ago, but now more tabs are gone. What is going on with my phone? I've had maybe 200 or more tabs open for months now and never has this happened to me. What can I do and how do I stop it? Is my phone just going to keep perpetually closing tabs on its own?

Default Re: Phone closes tabs on its own, help!

Google Chrome will do that to me too, I just deal with it

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5