- 3 Posts
Moto G Storage Solution
I have moto g. But as it doesn't has SD card I ordered a micro USB flash drive . any way of how I can use it as storage on moto g ?
Also I just want extra space for gaming like 2gb games. Can I use app like link2sd ?
But will I be able to put games in it? How to play games from it??????
- 04-01-2015, 07:04 PM #2
- 04-01-2015, 08:19 PM #3
Re: Moto G Storage Solution
Check this out Meenova.com, Welcome and its a good solution, Moto G is supported but read the FAQ's before jumping in so you do know what you need up front.My Tech World:
Personal SmartPhone: ASUS ZenFone 2 64GB ROM/4GB RAM (AT&T)
Work SmartPhone: iPhone 4S (Verizon)
Next Phone: TBD
Tablet: iPad Air 2 128GB (AT&T)
Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" Retina
Media Device: AppleTV 3rd Gen
NAS: Western Digital My Cloud EX4 16TB & MyCloud Duo 4TB
Wireless: Airport Extreme
- 04-02-2015, 01:28 AM #4
- 04-02-2015, 09:21 AM #5
- By Tafia in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 31Last Post: 06-01-2015, 09:11 AM
- By Ry in forum Moto G (2014)Replies: 12Last Post: 09-04-2014, 06:57 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 04:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:06 PM