- 7 Posts
Transfer app/game files from android to ipad
I am facing a big dilemma on how to go about a problem I have...
I have LG Optimus G Pro and have played a game for quite awhile now on it -mlb pi, so I have a lot of good players that I want to keep using. I also own an iPad and that's where I want to continue playing the game on. But, unlike other apps, this one doesn't let you use an user name to change devices
So, I am thinking of transferring the app folder with the batters' game files from the Android to the iPad. Do you think that this would work? Or would it mess up the whole game on the iPad?
Thanks for all your thoughts in advance!!!
- 08-14-2014, 06:56 PM #2
- 7 Posts
Re: Transfer app/game files from android to ipad
I would have never bought and iPad in a first place because it lacks so many basic options, like a functional file manager, but it is required at my school.
However, I was able to successfully connect the iPad to a Windows computer, and using iExplorer got to the game' s file directory. I also allows copy/paste/cut. So, I am wondering if those files would differ from the ones on my Android phone in regards to code ( made compatible w/ iPad vs. compatible w/ Android system)?!
Almeuit- Thanks for the quick reply!
I also contacted the developers but they have not responded yet...it has been a week now
- By dipkid in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 12-29-2015, 04:53 PM
- By JulesJam in forum VerizonReplies: 26Last Post: 08-16-2014, 11:24 AM
- By dipkid in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 08:47 AM
- By Matt Salcedo in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:19 AM