LG G2 wont turn on
here is my issue. Phone gives me a message on the lock screen when I plug it in after I get home. Says "Low temperature. Unable to charge battery". I try a soft reset. Phone shuts off and will not come back on. When I plug it in, phone remains black and does the whole vibrate every 2 seconds until I unplug it. Then I hold the power button down and instead of turning back on (and I hold it for up to a minute sometimes) it does the same vibrate thing.
I took SIM card out and put in another phone. That phone powered on until the 4g lte screen came on but then just flashed and wouldn't fully power on. Could it be I need a new SIM card?
- 08-14-2014, 06:38 PM #2
Re: LG G2 wont turn on
Only way to find out is to bring it to your carrier. (The big ones will just burn a new SIM card for you - it's a lot cheaper than trying to do anything else, since SIM cards, wholesale, are pennies each. The time the salesdroid takes to say "Hi, welcome to the store" costs them more.)
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-27-2014, 11:06 AM
- By ColbyJvonBrown in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2014, 06:19 PM
- By JulesJam in forum VerizonReplies: 26Last Post: 08-16-2014, 11:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:19 AM