Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default LG G2 wont turn on

here is my issue. Phone gives me a message on the lock screen when I plug it in after I get home. Says "Low temperature. Unable to charge battery". I try a soft reset. Phone shuts off and will not come back on. When I plug it in, phone remains black and does the whole vibrate every 2 seconds until I unplug it. Then I hold the power button down and instead of turning back on (and I hold it for up to a minute sometimes) it does the same vibrate thing.
    I took SIM card out and put in another phone. That phone powered on until the 4g lte screen came on but then just flashed and wouldn't fully power on. Could it be I need a new SIM card?

Global Posts
    1,816 Global Posts
    ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

Default Re: LG G2 wont turn on

Only way to find out is to bring it to your carrier. (The big ones will just burn a new SIM card for you - it's a lot cheaper than trying to do anything else, since SIM cards, wholesale, are pennies each. The time the salesdroid takes to say "Hi, welcome to the store" costs them more.)