Switching between apps resets other apps. Any help is greatly appreciated
I have a galaxy s4 and my internet tabs always have to reload when i switch apps, and my games always reload from the beginning when i go in between apps as well. I have tried closing other tabs, but that doesnt work. What does seem to work is that I have to turn off my phone every once in a while which I dont want to do. My s3 never needed to do that or my 4s. Any help is greatly appreciated.
- 08-15-2014, 02:07 AM #2
Re: Switching between apps resets other apps. Any help is greatly appreciated
Welcome to Android Central! Do you have any task killer or battery saving apps installed? If so, it might be causing apps to force close once you leave them. Also, are your Developer Options activated? Go to Settings>Developer Options, and make sure "Don't keep activities" is unchecked.
- 08-18-2014, 10:11 PM #3
- 08-18-2014, 11:01 PM #4
- By JellyJamStudios in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 08-18-2014, 03:05 PM
- By gargavf in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 12Last Post: 08-16-2014, 12:25 PM
- By dipkid in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:47 AM
- By st1114g in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 07:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:56 PM