LG G2 Colors turned funky
How to make colors normal on my LG G2, it almost looks like a negative photo only in colors.
- 08-14-2014, 07:29 PM #2
- 11-17-2016, 08:47 AM #3
Re: LG G2 Colors turned funky - Otherwise known as Screen Color Inversion
An update to this response, it SOLVED my problem! Thank you!
Instructions are using my LG Stylo 2. There was one extra step after ACCESSIBILITY --> select the category of VISION:
The on/off button you want to use is "Screen color inversion"
- 01-08-2017, 03:07 PM #4
- 01-08-2017, 07:32 PM #5
- 01-11-2017, 11:19 PM #6
- 01-28-2017, 09:21 AM #7
Re: LG G2 Colors turned funky
I want to thank everyone for answering someones elses question about pictures taken on LG looking as if they were taken and made to look like old fashioned negative shots. Easiest fix I've ever had! Thank you all!!
- By gargavf in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 14Last Post: 02-01-2015, 08:40 AM
- By ColbyJvonBrown in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2014, 01:31 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-17-2014, 06:19 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 06:38 PM