Galaxy S3 calls and texting works then doesn't work
My Galaxy S3 started having issues about 6 months ago. The issue is this. I can make and receive calls and texts for a day or two then suddenly when I am talking to someone the call drops and I am unable to make or receive calls or texts for awhile, then suddenly my message tone goes off 10 or more times in a row sending through all the calls and texts I received while the phone was "down" and then the phone will work fine again for a few days to a week and then it happens again. I have tried restarting it, taking out the battery for 30 minutes and replacing, and turning it off and then back on. During the period I am unable to talk or text all my other functions work fine. (Apps, emails, camera, etc.) I am getting SO frustrated! Thoughts?
- 08-14-2014, 06:29 PM #2
- 08-14-2014, 06:32 PM #3
- 08-14-2014, 06:36 PM #4
Re: Galaxy S3 calls and texting works then doesn't work
Hello. Try More Networks - Mobile Networks - Network Operators, select with data off, and try either Select Automatically, or click your Network. (I'm in the UK so the terminology may be different.
Also have a look at Status in About Device, and ensure some information is showing.
Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk ProI know some things, I don't know other things.
- By JellyJamStudios in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 42Last Post: 09-29-2014, 10:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:25 PM
- By yourphonemyphone in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:44 AM
- By Uniornz in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 05:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 05:35 PM