Galaxy S3 calls and texting works then doesn't work

A

AC Question

My Galaxy S3 started having issues about 6 months ago. The issue is this. I can make and receive calls and texts for a day or two then suddenly when I am talking to someone the call drops and I am unable to make or receive calls or texts for awhile, then suddenly my message tone goes off 10 or more times in a row sending through all the calls and texts I received while the phone was "down" and then the phone will work fine again for a few days to a week and then it happens again. I have tried restarting it, taking out the battery for 30 minutes and replacing, and turning it off and then back on. During the period I am unable to talk or text all my other functions work fine. (Apps, emails, camera, etc.) I am getting SO frustrated! Thoughts?

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
Hello. Try More Networks - Mobile Networks - Network Operators, select with data off, and try either Select Automatically, or click your Network. (I'm in the UK so the terminology may be different.

Also have a look at Status in About Device, and ensure some information is showing.

u3y6uqen.jpg

ratu9y6u.jpg

3etegymu.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk Pro

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy