Closing Apps On Samsung Galaxy S5

A

AC Question

This is my first android phone, and have no clue about all of the apps and hidden running apps etc! When I push the multiwindow screen button and force close all open apps it says that they are all closed. However when I run my VZ protect app to optimize my phone it says I have 100 apps running then when I try to stop them it says your device prevented you from closing this ! What?! Why are they all running, if that screen says no apps are running I don't get it and my battery life sucks! What do I do to increased battery life?

codyoehl

Jul 21, 2014
Visit site
Unused RAM is wasted RAM is why
Android has a lot of things running in the background to give you a smooth experience, but android is a good memory manager, so you don't need a task killer

In regards to battery life, I would turn on power saving mode, turn off Bluetooth, turn off location settings, use wifi if you can, turn off cellular data if it's a bad connection or you don't need it, turn the brightness down on your phone as low as you can stand it, and turn off some built in apps that are running that you don't use,

Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5