Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default android tablet

I am having a problem trying to delete books off my kindle after reading them. I have an android tablet. Also, my battery won't stay charged very long. Is there a way to change the battery and at the top right hand corner there are small words that are showing up and running like a program downloading. This is new. Don't know why it's doing this all of a sudden

Default Re: android tablet

I don't know how to delete a book after reading it. Also, my battery is not staying charged, could my battery be bad, if so where is the battery so I can change it. And, something knew, I have a bunch of small words and numbers like something is downloading on the top right hand side. This may be why my battery is running so low so fast. How do I stop this. Please help

Default Re: android tablet

excuses guys? I have a problem? I can't see the stock rom or a custom ROM for zentality C-727 tablet running 4.2.2.. someone knows we're can I found that site?