unfortunately Contacts has stopped
I am using Samsung Galaxy S5 for the past one month..since morning while i am trying to open Contacts the following message is appearing. the message is as follows " Unfortunately contacts has stopped"...can anybody help please....
- 08-15-2014, 09:39 PM #2
Re: unfortunately Contacts has stopped
Welcome to Android Central! Try going to the App Manager, selecting Contacts, and Clear Cache. If that doesn't work, you could consider Clear Data, but do this only if you have your contacts synced with Google, rather than associated with the Phone account. If your account are on the Phone account, clearing data might erase them without any option of recovering them.
You can also try booting into Recovery Mode and wiping the cache partition: Reset: Samsung Galaxy S 5 | T-Mobile Support
- By crimscrem in forum LG G3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2014, 12:07 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:43 PM
- By Mandysch in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:03 PM
- By gtludwig in forum Motorola Xoom 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:52 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:29 PM