Connecting my HTC one to my car radio?
Yesterday i purchased a pioneer DEH-X3600UI radio for my beetle, on the box it says it is andriod compatible and the guy at halfords said it should work with my htc one, tried to plug the phone in with the usb and im getting an error message saying connection failure. The radio itself supports MTP and the software in my phone is over 4.0 which is what it asks for so i have no idea why its not working! If anyone knows why or has any tips on how to get it to work please help!
- 08-15-2014, 09:37 PM #2
Re: Connecting my HTC one to my car radio?
Welcome to Android Central! From what I saw in the manual, it sounds like the compatibility with Android is that it can read music files stored locally on the device. Are your music files stored in internal storage, or on an external SD card? Where are you getting the error message--on the head unit or the phone? Are you using the USB cord that came with the phone?
- By Duncan1982 in forum LG G3Replies: 40Last Post: 10-25-2014, 05:17 PM
- By idan37s in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 05:14 PM
- By Sun Hanson in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 12:42 PM
- By Strange Quark in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:44 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 05:17 AM