Uninstalling Go Launcher
Once again, I'm posting about my girlfriend's phone. She has a Lenovo S720, running ICS (she's never updated it). Just now she complained that it's slow and she thought of uninstalling Go Launcher. Our concern is that if she uninstalls Go Launcher, will it affect her other apps? We're worried that it might somehow cause conflicts with other running apps and make her phone crash. Is it okay to uninstall it or do I need to do something else first? Also, will it make the phone run faster?
I'm not too knowledgeable in Android because I use WP. Thanks in advance.
- 08-15-2014, 08:52 AM #2
Re: Uninstalling Go Launcher
She might want to update if it's slow
As for the launcher, your phone has a default launcher, and you could use that or install another launcher (I use Aviate)
It shouldn't affect any of your apps though
Posted via Android Central App with my Samsung Galaxy S5
- By JellyJamStudios in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 18Last Post: 08-18-2014, 04:05 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2014, 10:12 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 07:37 PM
- By virtuouskate in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-12-2014, 08:13 PM