Motorola Atrix no sound from headphone jack
The headphones plugged into my Motorola Atrix do not work. Sometimes I will hear a crackle when I first start playing the sound, but I never hear anything else. I have tried a variety of "Headset Fix" apps, none of which worked. My phone indicates when headphones/earphones are plugged in, but I still cannot hear anything in them. I have checked the jack, and there is nothing stuck in it. The plug goes all the way down. I have tried at least three different sets of headphones/earphones and still nothing. Please help, this is very frustrating!
- 08-15-2014, 08:30 PM #2
Re: Motorola Atrix no sound from headphone jack
Welcome to Android Central! Headphone jacks can fail. Since you've already tried multiple headphones and checked that the jack was clean, the next step would be to go to a repair shop and see how much it costs to replace the headphone jack. If it costs a lot, it might be time to consider a new phone.
- By Bster13 in forum HisenseReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2016, 02:09 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2015, 12:46 PM
- By idan37s in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:14 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 06:50 AM