- 08-15-2014, 10:29 AM #2
I think that if you 'cricle' something, it just copies the image of the selection to the clipboard as a picture, not a link. If you want to save the page. When on it, click the menu button, select SHARE, and do so to Scrapbook. It should save a snippet of the webpage along the address.
Update. For some reason, I didn't remember you could do that BEFORE. I do have saved webpages that I 'circled' and they have the URL attached. But now it's not possible, for some reason.
- 2 Posts
Thanks SpookDroid .....i tried it your way and it worked. I don't know why we have to do it this way now. I have a few old recipes saved in my scrapbook that I just had to circle and the link automatically showed up with the content I circled. Ohhh well. Thank you for your time in answering my question
- 08-15-2014, 05:07 PM #4
- 09-02-2014, 09:10 PM #5
- 09-03-2014, 11:16 AM #6
- 09-08-2014, 06:41 PM #7
I tested this problem with Chrome and the native browser.
On Chrome (latest update), it is NOT collecting meta data/URL.
But, in the native browser, that URL information is collected.
Had anybody tried various browsers, to include Opera, Firefox, etc.?
Posted via Android Central App
- 09-10-2014, 03:24 AM #8
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 8Last Post: 12-13-2014, 08:15 AM
- By stephanie85 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 07-31-2014, 01:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:26 AM
- By Jalopiejoe in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 05-31-2014, 06:59 PM
- By liii in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 03-05-2014, 08:13 PM