[Help] how do i get out of this
So every time I boot my mobile it doesn't start it just takes me to system recovery 3e and at the bottom left it sats Missing bitmap stage_empty and stage_fill. I tried many methods for rooted and unrooted phone and none of them work it just takes me back to system recovery 3e. Does anyone know how to fix this problem please I really need your help.
- 08-15-2014, 10:22 AM #2
- 08-15-2014, 11:04 AM #4
- 08-15-2014, 01:15 PM #7
- 140 Posts
Re: [Help] how do i get out of this
You are at the wrong forum for advise on reflashing the stock rom. You need to go over to the xda forum, they have many discussion to how to flash stock rom on lg optimus g. Just do a search on the topic when you're in the xda forum. As a matter of fact, I have the lg flashing tool, and the v10 stock rom image file, but I heard each lg phone use a different flashing tool and rom; still, I suggest you go over to the xda and see about how to fix your phone.
Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2014, 06:15 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:19 AM
- By The Bob the builder in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-15-2014, 08:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:44 AM
- By GeorgeLazenby in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in Canada (Bell/Rogers/Telus)Replies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 06:30 AM