Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Question how to check the tablet which i bought in online is Used or new one ? asus fonepad 7

Hi friends i have bought Asus fonepad 7 ME372CG in online..after open the box there is little scratches on box and on tab screen cover...so i want to check weather the tablet is new one or used one..thanx in advance

Default Re: how to check the tablet which i bought in online is Used or new one ? asus fonepad 7

If you bought it as a new device, it should have no such flaws. It may have been used as a demonstrator, or there may be some other reason for the marks, but whatever the reason for them, return it.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: how to check the tablet which i bought in online is Used or new one ? asus fonepad 7

Quote Originally Posted by belodion View Post
    If you bought it as a new device, it should have no such flaws. It may have been used as a demonstrator, or there may be some other reason for the marks, but whatever the reason for them, return it.

Posted via Android Central App
    thanx for ur reply bro..once check the pic i received product like that.
    how to check the tablet which i bought in online is Used or new one ? asus fonepad 7-faultyproduct.jpg

Where did you buy it?

Quote Originally Posted by aokusman View Post
    Where did you buy it?
    snapdeal an online retailer

Global Posts
    2,772 Global Posts
    ROM
    X-Note7.0.1

If it was listed as New, contact them for a return authorization, since it's not new. If it was listed as Like New, it probably is if the scratches are on a screen protector. (New devices come with a piece of plastic film over the screen.) If the scratches are on the screen glass itself, it's a damaged item, and should have been listed as Used.

If you get no satisfaction with the seller, contact ebay.