iRulu 10" x10 no drivers I can find - returning item
I got this from Amazon; it runs 4.2 Jellybean; I need to connect it to my PC as a drive and for development. What tablet doesn't connect to your PC? This one, apparently. Waste of money, but more importantly, waste of time. I've looked around for Windows 7 X10 (as identified) drivers but nothing, and putting the S/N into the iRulu driver site brings up nothing, and upon deeper search all I can find are people complaining about how it's not recognized by their PC (among other shortcomings, but those don't really affect me).
- 08-15-2014, 08:29 PM #2
Re: iRulu 10" x10 no drivers I can find - returning item
Welcome to Android Central! Does anything happen when you plug the tablet into your computer via USB? Does a USB connection notification appear in the Notification Bar? If so, select that notification, and see if you get any options. If it says "Charge Only," select MTP instead. It's unlikely that you'd have a USB Mass Storage option, since that's a somewhat outdated feature.
This is one of the many downsides of cheaper off-brand tablets. They often have various glitches that may be due to hardware/firmware defects, or simply limited functionality.
- By Bster13 in forum HisenseReplies: 2Last Post: 04-19-2016, 02:09 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 08:30 PM
- By pwscott in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 07:46 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 06:44 AM