Tab S clock.
Newbie Tab-S owner. I went on vacation to Switzerland. All the I-Pad owners said their clocks auto adjusted to the time change. My tab S still read N.Y. time. Sure, I can go to the global settings, but this is clunky & is useless for setting wake up alarms. Is there a setting I missed?
- 08-15-2014, 12:09 PM #2
Re: Tab S clock.
Do you have location services on so that your device knows what time zone to use?
And in settings > date & time it should be set to automatic time zone.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:59 AM
- By Steve_Ford in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:43 AM
- By Kyle in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 09:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-14-2014, 04:49 PM