Tried fdr on my Razr Hd, xt925...
For over an hour I have had my screen going from the android with the blue line moving along the bottom to the Motorola M in the red circle screen. Back and forth, back and forth.
I know it has been quite some time since I did an FDR last but this is a bit long. Any way to get out of this loop?
- 08-15-2014, 12:30 PM #2
- 08-16-2014, 03:08 AM #3
Re: Tried fdr on my Razr Hd, xt925...
Welcome to Android Central! That doesn't sound good. Are you rooted or unrooted? Running the stock ROM if rooted?
You could try getting out of the loop by pressing and holding the Power button for about 10-15 seconds until it forces a power down. Then try booting into Recovery Mode and wipe the cache partition: Wipe Cache Partition - DROID RAZR HD / RAZR MAXX HD by MOTOROLA
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 07:04 PM
- By Bloodthirsty in forum LG G3Replies: 17Last Post: 08-16-2014, 11:46 PM
- By cindylike24 in forum VerizonReplies: 8Last Post: 08-16-2014, 01:36 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 11:47 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-15-2014, 10:34 AM