- 13 Posts
Low sound :( NEeed help
I racently bought a Bose SoundTrue Headphones for my galaxy s4 I9500. But the volume is low even at the highest settings. Tried some mods for that but nothing worked they just boosted the speakers. Any advice??
Thx.Currently Having a NOKIA 5228
Going to change with GALAXY S4 I9500 *-*
- 08-15-2014, 04:25 PM #2
- 08-15-2014, 04:39 PM #3
Re: Low sound :( NEeed help"The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson
My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn
- 08-15-2014, 06:37 PM #4
- 13 Posts
Re: Low sound :( NEeed help
Thanks for reply guys
Im using PowerAmp for player and I listen uncompressed flacs, replygain didnt work for me .s
Im considering fiio e6 for an amp but will it damage my phones as belodion said?
And safe listening is off .
Switched to Perseus Kernel. Sound is great now.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-08-2014, 08:04 PM
- By eunesh in forum LG G3Replies: 9Last Post: 08-21-2014, 09:50 PM
- By PainFX in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2014, 06:31 PM
- By dontae joseph in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 11:12 AM