Samsung Galaxy S4 Touch Screen randomly stops working.
I recently bought the Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9500, and sinetunes the lock screen the touch screen won't respond at all (the menu and back touch buttons work, aswell as volume and power). It mainly occurs when I am trying to open the lock screen. If I spam the screen for a minute or two it might start responding enough for me to open the lock screen, but then it's unstable and wont respond 1/3rd of the time. Removing the battery and reinserting it tends to fix it for some time.
- 08-15-2014, 03:11 PM #2
- 09-13-2014, 08:13 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4 Touch Screen randomly stops working.
Same problem. The first time i turn on the S4 the touch works, but after a couple of minutes randonly stops working...
- bought it on Ebay
- I tought that error happened when the S4 starting to prepare the Micro SD
- I did the factory reset two times
- I remove the micro sd and the SIM Card
- By fcjr77 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 10-18-2014, 09:40 PM
- By saad zahid in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2014, 03:59 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2014, 03:02 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 12:47 PM