pebble stuck in headphone jack
A pebel or something of the sorts got stuck in my LGoptimus l9's headphone jack and the headphones won't even go in. How do i go about getting it out?
- 08-15-2014, 05:50 PM #2
Re: pebble stuck in headphone jack
If there's no space anywhere round it that would allow you to get a needle with a bent tip, or something of the sort, under it, consider applying a tiny blob of epoxy resin adhesive to a pin head or something, attach to the pebble till cured, and try to ease it out.
Posted via Android Central App
- By mseiter in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2014, 10:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-16-2014, 06:56 PM
- By nestafaria in forum LG G3Replies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 02:40 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 12:58 PM