'Network not Available' Changed SIMM Cards
Hi - I was in Kenya and used a SIMM card in my unlocked Samsung III phone. My carrier in the US is Verizon. Now I can't get the mobile network with my Verizon SIMM card (not internet etc.). The APN said 'Safricom' so I typed in Verizon to see if this would help ... no luck. Does anyone have any ideas and/or know what the APN is and if it can be causing this problem? Thank you!
- 08-19-2014, 05:57 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-21-2015, 08:37 AM
- By saad zahid in forum HTC One MaxReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2014, 03:59 PM
- By Jonas Schneider in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 7Last Post: 08-16-2014, 03:00 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 02:55 AM
- By Maciek Fulton in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:17 PM