I am locked out of my samsung galaxy5. I used device manager to lock it, but cannot use this same application to unlock it without erasing? My password is not working
- 08-15-2014, 09:18 PM #2
- 08-16-2014, 04:44 AM #3
- 1,673 Posts
Yes, using a PC or another phone, go to google.com/android/devicemanager and log in using your gmail account and password.
Assuming it finds your phone, click the Lock function and assign a new pin code. Now go back to your phone and use the new pin code to unlock it.
Posted via Android Central App
- By drewsg in forum LG G3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-16-2015, 12:25 PM
- By tobago_88 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 33Last Post: 01-11-2015, 12:50 PM
- By Hong Xu in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2014, 06:51 PM
- By dontae joseph in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-15-2014, 01:15 PM
- By khan288 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:49 AM