Vivid wont let me veiw texts
When i go to veiw a text the screen gets stuck on the loading screen and nothing happens. ive tried to turn it off and turn it on again, it reboots and has the same problem after start up. Im lost and have no idea what to do now...
- 08-16-2014, 01:44 AM #2
Go into your settings and into storage. Click on cached data and tap yes to clear it. There might be some issues with the app that isn't letting you view the texts.
Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SlimKat 4.4.4"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
- By MamaBear2014 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 11-15-2014, 12:54 PM
- By drewsg in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2014, 09:35 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2014, 01:28 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:05 PM
- By suit3dcm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2014, 09:03 PM