Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto G- Third party app installation problem.

I recently bought the Motorola Moto G (about 3 months back), and had to replace it because the flashlight had stopped working. I got a new set, and with ecstasy I start installing apps, and when I tried to install a non market app (with the unknown-sources-app-installation check box ticked), it doesn't respond when I tap the "Install" option. I tap it a thousand times, no response, I tap and hold on it, no response, which is completely annoying. Whereas the "Cancel" option beside it works fine. I've tried this with multiple 3rd party applications, but I face the same problem. Please provide me a solution.
    Screenshots Attached(app name covered).
    P.S.: I had faced the same problem in the previous phone also(the one I got replaced).

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moto G- Third party app installation problem.-3923.jpg   Moto G- Third party app installation problem.-3920.jpg   Moto G- Third party app installation problem.-3921.jpg  

Default Re: Moto G- Third party app installation problem.

Welcome to Android Central! This often happens (for unclear reasons) if you have a screen dimming app installed and active. Deactivate or uninstall it if you're using one.