Internal memory full, SD Memory 20gb+ free, can't move audio?

amarro

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
Okay, first I like to think I know a thing or two about phones and I think I have my family fooled but I'm lying to myself.

I have a 16gb S5 and when my memory started filling up with work stuff (audio files mostly) and I started missing voice-mails due to lack of memory I bought a 32gb SD card. At first all was well, I moved all the apps and pictures that I could to the SD without issue.

However, as I said the majority of the files taking up space on my internal are audio files. I've tried moving them through file manager and a third party app. What happens is even if I click "move" and not "copy" the file ends up being copied to SD yet when I then try to delete the original file from the internal memory, the file disappears from the internal and SD storage.

I've googled until I couldn't Google anymore and now even more confused. I read a few things about SD cards and Google and Kitkat but I think it was written in kanji. . .

Please help. I can't work, I can't download new anything and I can't view my images which means I can't obnoxiously spam my Facebook feed with pictures of my three year old! And THAT is just wrong!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital