Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By UJ95x
  • 1 Post By B. Diddy
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Moto X has slowed down to point of being unusable

Hi. My Moto X has recently slowed down to the point where I can barely use my phone. I've already read up a lot, and I've cleared all messages, all recently installed apps, and the system cache. The UI is fine and the keyboard doesn't lag. If I open up an app, it opens on time. That's where it goes downhill. Everything takes decades to load. Instagram. Facebook. Google Chrome. Reddit. Play Store. Play Music. What do I do? My phone needs a hero!

Global Posts
    8,900 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Default Re: Moto X has slowed down to point of being unusable

Welcome to AC
    Your post/title combo are a bit confusing...is your phone lagging when in use or is it just taking a long time to connect to services?
    "We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
    B. Diddy likes this.

Default Re: Moto X has slowed down to point of being unusable

Good question. If the problem is with loading or syncing data, does this happen regardless of which network you're using? Is it the same on wi-fi as it is on mobile data? Is it the same on different wi-fi networks?
    UJ95x likes this.