Please help. I cannot connect to my home wifi. The wifi works fine with my laptop but not with SAMSUNG DUOS. how do I connect? I already tried renewing the passwords and restarting the phone and network but nothing changed. it says the network is saved and secured, but it cannot connect.
- 08-16-2014, 08:25 AM #2
- 08-16-2014, 06:17 PM #3
Exactly what message are you getting? If it fails after trying to get an IP address, the usual problem is an improperly set up router - you'll have to allow at least one more DHCP slot. If it fails after trying to authenticate, the password is wrong.
And are you sure it's your router the phone is trying to connect to, not a neighbor's router wityh the same SSID? (A lot of people don't change the default SSID, and the phone can't tell the difference between linksys and linksys, just because one of them is someone else's router.)
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2014, 03:12 AM
- By Waqar Qureshi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 03:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2014, 04:17 AM
- By AACJ in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-13-2014, 02:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 09:34 AM